Join our new Farm Raiser, with Suzie’s Farm, and receive a weekly box of produce containing 6-10 DIFFERENT TYPES of freshly harvested, in-season, organic produce items delivered every Thursday afternoon downstairs at Explorer Elementary.
How does it work?
- Cost is $25/week for a box of fresh, local, and organic produce.
- If you have children at both HTMMA and Explorer you can designate where you want the 12% profit to go.
- No long-term commitment; you pay $100 for 4 weeks at a time (the March session's pick up dates are 3/01, 3/08, 3/15 and 3/22).
- Produce delivered every Thursday to Explorer's aftercare room downstairs.
To receive a box:
- Fill out a Farm Raiser Order Form (attached) and check off High Tech Middle Media Arts.
- Please make checks payable to: HTMMA-PA.
- Drop form and payment to the "Farm Box" on Tianna's desk by Monday, February 27th.
First Produce Box delivery will be Thursday March 1st.
Pick up will be available from 2:30 - 6:00pm every Thursday.
Pick up is in the Explorer Elementary Aftercare Room accessed by the side gate by Explorer's main entrance.
Please bring reusable bags to transport your produce home.
If you can't get your box on Thursday, please collect it from the same place on Friday. Unclaimed vegetables are donated at 4:30 p.m. on Fridays.
Remember 12% of each box goes back to our computer fund, so you are eating well and helping out our great school at the same time.
** THE DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS MONDAY FEBRUARY 27th BY THE END OF THE DAY!**
Questions? please contact Erica Lund, PA Treasurer.
Click here, or on Attachment, for Order Form.