Jog-a-Thon: As always, a SUCCESS thanks to YOU!
Thank you to all the participants, volunteers and donations that were given to make this awesome HTMMA event a great success! =) An extra “juicy” thank you to The Wild Thyme Company (owner is a 7th grade parent) for donating all of the oranges, freshly sliced!
Fundraiser Dinner Night = NO cooking and FREE money to HTMMA!
Please join us at our next fundraising dinner night:
· Wednesday, February 11, 2015
· From 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Point Loma Souplantation, 3960 West Point Loma Blvd., 619-222-7404
· 15% of total sales will generated will be donated to HTMMA
Winter Sports: Boys and Girls Basketball
Basketball Season has begun. If your son/daughter is interested in joining the team, you still have time. See Ms. Quoizel for more details and permission slips.
It takes a village to plan Village Fest!
Please come help us to plan and organize this year’s event. Our next planning meeting will be held in the HTHMA Conference Room (3rd floor) from 8:45-10:00 am, Tuesday, February 10.
What is Village Fest? It's the students and families of all the HTH schools in Point Loma coming together for an amazing event showcasing the many talents of our students! Held at NTC Park, the festival includes Student Performances (bands, dance groups, singers), Games, Food, and Exhibitions of Student Work. This year’s event will also feature another great raffle, with kids vying for skateboards, park passes, and - ComicCon passes!
What else can it be? Come join us and help shape this fun event! We have lots of committees that need your help. Where can your talents shine: Facilities, Food, Entertainment, Games, Exhibitions, Publicity, Raffle, Finance, Volunteers?
If you can't make the meeting, but would like to help on a committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6th Grade Camp Payments
For families on the payment plan, the next payment is February 2nd. All family contributions must be received by March 3rd. All purple health forms must also be submitted by March 3rd. If you need information about how much you have paid or still need to pay, or whether you have submitted the health form, please contact Emily Carter at email@example.com ASAP.
Shop for HTMMA!
1. AMAZON: Please utilize our new Amazon link here: http://htmma-parentpage.blogspot.com. Remember to make sure your cart starts out empty, as things waiting in your cart before you use the portal will cause the entire order not to count. Please bookmark the page to make it even easier!
If you lose the bookmark or this link, you can always find the Amazon link on the Parent Association website. Go to the HTMMA website, and then link to the Parent Association website on the far left tab below the pictures. Click on the Amazon link on the right side of the PA page!
2. eSCRIP: If you haven’t signed up for EScrip yet or need to renew, the EScrip button is right under the Amazon link on the HTMMA PA website. Sign-up is very easy. A percentage of all of your cash or debit purchases at Von’s, Fresh & Easy and other EScrip retailers will then be given back to the school (please note that credit card purchases are no longer honored to raise funds through EScrip). Also, you may need to designate HTMMA as your school of choice if you have not already done so.
Thank you for participating in this great and easy fundraiser, and happy spending!
Box Tops….Let’s Rack Them Up!
Box Tops for Education
While doing your shopping, we ask that you collect and turn in your Box Tops in the jar at Tianna’s desk. This is FREE money to our school...we can’t afford NOT to collect those Box Tops! :)
You can find out which products and websites offer Box Tops at:
2/2 PA Meeting at 8:45 am (HTMMA Conference Room)
2/4 Half Day; Early Dismissal at 12:30 p.m.
2/11 Fundraiser Dinner at Souplantation